Our core values bring clarity to the things that matter most to us at New Life Church They guide how we achieve our mission, influencing major leadership decisions as well as everyday ministry plans. They help to keep us focused on the unique call God has given us as a local church in Gt. Cornard.
Look Up – Loving God (The Bible, prayer, Discipleship)
At New Life Church we will seek to encounter God and be transformed by Him.
– We will not just study God’s word, we will do what it says, (Joshua 1:8)
– We will express our dependence upon and desire for God in prayer. (Jeremiah 29:11-13)
– We will live a life of worship God in the power of the Spirit. (Romans 12: 1-2)
Look In – Loving One Another (Love, Accoutnability, Generosity)
At New Life Church we will be a united community, renowned for our love.
– We will express our love and care for one another in sacrificial action. (Philippians 2:3-4)
– We will be disciples who make disciples, humbly urging one another to live for Christ both locally and internationally. (Hebrews 10:23-25)
– We will cheerfully serve the body, giving generously of our time, talents and treasure. (Romans 12: 6-8)
– Content to follow